Terms & Privacy
Please read these Conditions of Sale carefully the goods have been sold subject to Silex Holdings Australia Pty Ltd standard conditions of sale;
Condition of Sale
- By taking delivery of the goods you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this sale
- Should an item be out of stock, we will notify you to inform you of the estimated delivery time. Should the revised delivery time not be suitable, you reserve the right to cancel the item you have ordered.
- By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms.
- Our Contract: When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
- Pricing and Availability: The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
- Payment: Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors (including processing errors) may occur. If we discover an error in the price or payment of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Return of goods
- Please choose items carefully as we do not refund or exchange for change of mind
- Perishable goods such as food can not be returned
- There is no warranty on certain parts of the Silex Kitchen grill e.g. non-stick coating, breakage and/or loss of accessories.
- Claims only accepted within 7 days. Check all goods carefully as later claims for damage will not be accepted
- Once payment has been made, goods are dispatched either the same or next business day with delivery transit time to most metro cities between 1-4 business days. Please contact us for an exact delivery estimate.
- Freight is payable by customer
- For goods sent via courier, a street or work address must be provided as a signature is required upon delivery. Couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- A re-delivery fee may apply for incorrect address or when couriered goods are not signed for due to unattended address
- We are not liable for any missing, unclaimed or damaged goods during transit
- All prices are in AUD and is GST inclusive
- Online payments must be made by Debit, Mastercard, Visa and American Express
- For offline payment, we accept electronic transfer (direct deposit), cheque or cash, please contact us on 02 9516 5888 for processing
- If payment is by personal or company cheque the goods will only be dispatched after the cheque has cleared
- Direct Deposit advice must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silex Holdings Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse to sell its products to any person or entity without showing cause.
If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You must be 18 years or older to purchase Products through the Site. Silex Holdings Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Changes to these conditions
We may change these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications will be effective as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use the Site after these terms and conditions have been modified, you agree to be bound by the changes to these terms and conditions. If you have an order that has been accepted by us, the terms and conditions that will apply to the order, are the terms and conditions that applied at the time you placed your order.
Definitions Bold terms used are defined in these terms and conditions as follows;
- Contact Hours means. 9am -5pm Monday to Friday (Sydney time).
- Delivery Address means the address specified by you during the customer registration process for the delivery of Products that we will supply to you under these terms and conditions.
- GST has the meaning it has in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cwlth).
- Product means each good or service that is advertised on the Site.
- Site means Silex shopping site at http://shop.piotis.com.au
Silex Holdings Australia Pty Ltd is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Silex Holdings Australia Pty Ltd is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Silex Holdings Australia Pty Ltd customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Silex Holdings Australia Pty Ltd takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Silex Holdings Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.